Blueberry Cobbler – Gluten Free
Provided by http://www.glutenfreebirmingham.com/blueberry-cobbler/
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 teas. baking powder
- ¾ cup gluten free flour
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ teas. salt
- Combine blueberries and ½ cup sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Melt butter in 8½x11 baking dish.
- Mix 1 cup of the sugar, gluten free flour, baking powder, salt and milk together in bowl.
- Pour mixture over melted butter and do not stir.
- Top with strawberry mixture, again, do not stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
You could easily substitute strawberries or peaches in this recipe.