Fun Friday September 15
If you are looking for plans for the upcoming weekend you are in luck! There are several things going on around Birmingham for the entire family!
Eat– Trucks by the Tracks is this Sunday at Railroad Park!
All ticketing and processing fees are included in the price!
Birmingham’s best food trucks will gather at American Family Care Presents Trucks by the Tracks on Sunday, September 17, serving up everything from po boys, gourmet grilled cheese & specialty burgers to popsicles, snow balls and ice cream sandwiches! It’s Birmingham at its best, with lawn games and activities set up throughout the park. Live bands will take to the stage as everyone enjoys the City’s best mobile cuisine. Musical acts will perform throughout the afternoon including headliner WRAY, Josh Vasa, Eugenius Neutron, and Michael Ham. Tasty beverages will be for sale, too — Coca-Cola products will be available, as will Good People Brews.
American Family Care Presents Trucks by the Tracks is one of Railroad Park’s biggest annual fundraising events and all proceeds support the Park.
Gates open by 11 a.m. Attendees pay the trucks directly for food. An ATM will be on site. Two entry gates will be located on 1st Avenue South at 17th and 18th streets.
Outside alcohol is not allowed in Railroad Park at any time. Coolers will not be allowed at this event.
Prices:GENERAL ADMISSION: $5 in advance, $8 at the gate. Children under 12 receive free general admission entry.
VIP: $25 in advance, $35 at the gate. $80 in advance for a group of four.
VIP Children:$15 in advance, $25 at the gate
For tickets and more information click here!
WATCH: If you want to sit down and relax while being entertained, here are some options for you!
- Chris Stapleton is playing at the Oak Mountain Amphitheater Saturday night at 7:00pm.
- The Alabama Ballet Presents At Home now through September 24th. Enjoy selected highlights from the Alabama Ballet repertory including historically significant classical work from world-renowned choreographers and first-time looks at up-and-coming contemporary artists. With complimentary drinks, affordably-priced tickets, and an intimate atmosphere, Alabama Ballet At Home is a perfect introduction to the excitement of live performance. Get tickets here!
- The UAB Blazers return home to host Coastal Carolina on September 16th at 2:00pm.
- MotoAmerica features the country’s best motorcycle racers battling it out on the world’s fastest production-based motorcycles. The weekend will include two full days of racing—a doubleheader event—for the Superbike, Superstock 1000, Supersport, and Superstock 600 classes, plus vendors and fun for the whole family.Barber will get the spec KTM RC 390 Cup, the second-year class open to riders aged 14-22. Fans will also be pleased to see a larger field of competitors in the Superbike and Superstock 1000 classes.General Admission Tickets – Each ticket includes complimentary Paddock Access
FAMILY AFFORDABLE OPTION
Children 15 & under admitted free with a ticketed adult!
Three-Day General Admission ($60)Two-Day General Admission ($50)
Friday General Admission ($10)
Saturday General Admission ($30)
Sunday General Admission ($30)
Camping, and VIP packages available.
The ticket office is open on Monday – Friday from 8:30AM CT – 5:30PM CT. For additional information call 877.332.7804 or email email@example.com.
LEARN: There are a couple of options for older kids this weekend as well!
- College Days at the McWane Center is happening now through Sunday. All college students can come enjoy the museum and the IMAX theatre for a discounted price ($5 Adventure Hall Tickets & $10 Combo Tickets) – just show your college ID and spend the day at McWane!
- The National College Fair is taking place Thursday, September 14th from 2:00pm-4:00pm