If you love s’mores, but not the outdoors, you’ll love indoor s’mores!
Let’s face it, this winter weather we have been having lately makes us want to do anything except go outside. This recipe is super fast and easy. It’s also fun to make with the kiddos. My four year old loved helping make these yummy treats! The indoor s’mores are also customizable, which means you can use whatever toppings you want!
- Marshmallows (I used mini, but I’ve used the big ones as well.)
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate chips (or you can use a Hershey bar).
- Turn oven on to broil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Break graham crackers along perforated edges and line them up on the baking sheet.
- Top the graham crackers with marshmallows.
- Put baking sheet in the oven and WATCH CLOSELY. The marshmallows can burn very quickly.
- When the marshmallows are toasted take them out and QUICKLY put chocolate chips or the chocolate you prefer on top of the marshmallows.