Top 5 Family Christmas Devotionals
During this season it is always great to refocus our attention and minds. I know in our family it helps to have those quick aids to assist during a family devotional or personal devotional time. We get asked from time to time about what do we use or do we have any recommendations for a family Christmas devotional. Now there are many great resources out there that make it very easy for a family to have good quality family Christmas devotional time together either daily or weekly.
Here is a list of the Top 5 Family Christmas Devotionals we found:
- Crosswalk.com – this devotional is a daily and focused on keeping Christ in Christmas
- Youversion – This is one of my favorites because it is so easy to use. It is a free app on both iTunes and Google Play. There are so many different reading plans and devotionals available. The reason I love it so much is the plans keep everything organized for you, so you can keep track of your progress in case you skipped day.
- Focus On the Family – you register and download this daily Advent calendar and devotional. It is simple to use and helps parents that are not in the know on Advent or how to do a devotional. It makes it super easy for any parent to lead a family devotional. There is a purchase option too.
- CBN.com – there are many options to choose from on your level or depth you desire. They make it easy for a parent to lead a family in devotions and Advent calendar as well.
- John Piper and DesiringGod.org has one of the best Advent books and calendars available. You can download it or purchase it too. This is a very in-depth study guide and devotional.
Does your family do something special for devotional time during Christmas? What are your favorites that your family uses? We would love to hear how you do family Christmas devotionals and Advent.