TOUGH Kid Tournament 2016: Young Athletes Compete, TOUGH Kids Win!
Yes, it’s that time of year again!! Get your teams ready and register below!
1. Tournament is May 15th, from 1:30-4PM, at the Alabaster YMCA. Check in at 1PM.
3. Teams will be placed in the following age brackets: 1st-2nd*, 3rd-4th, 5th-6th grade, and 7th-8th** grades.
4. NO registration fee; however, we ask each team to raise at least $100, due on tournament day (not a requirement).
5. If your team is competing in honor of a specific TOUGH Kid, please let us know!
6. If you want to volunteer, please contact us HERE!
*K5 students are welcome, too! Please ensure they have some experience with organized play.
**7th-8th grade is an expanding age bracket. We will include them in the tournament if at least two teams register.
Fun (and crazy) Games!
Each team is assigned two teen mentors! The mentors not only guide their team to events and cheer them on, they also lead in a TOUGH Kid devotional, sharing inspiring stories of featured TOUGH Kids. Want to be a teen volunteer? Sign up HERE!